TASC Day Services
- Our Day Services support consumers as they learn independent, personal and employment skills in an intimate classroom setting.
- As our consumers progress through the various levels of the program, they participate in advanced classes as well as greater community integration.
- The ultimate goal of our Day Services is for consumers to gain the skills necessary to pursue their individual goals: employment, independent living, greater educational opportunities or the ability to do more for themselves and their families.
- Vendor number: HL 0287, Service Code 505
TASC Community Programs
- Our Independent Living Skills (ILS) Program provides 1:1 individualized instruction to consumers who currently live, or are preparing to live on their own within the community.
- Vendor number: H17814, Service Code 520
- Our Cooperative Home Program provides a transitional living environment making it possible for consumers who want to live independently (but may not be quite ready) to receive 1:1 instruction while also having other consumers and TASC staff on site and/or available.
- The format of this program (1:1 instruction) utilizes our Independent Living Skills (ILS) instructors. The information is the same as the ILS program:
- Vendor Number: H17814, Service Code 505
- Our Supported Living Services (SLS) Program provides a more intensive level of hands-on daily assistance to consumers who have a greater need for support from their TASC staff. This program makes it possible for consumers who may otherwise, be forced to live in a dependent environment instead of independently within the community safely and successfully.
- Vendor Number: PL0052, Service Code 896
TASC Successful Aging Program
- TASC’s newest program, made possible by a grant from the John Gogian Family Foundation, is a unique program focusing on the specific needs of consumers and their families as they face the challenges of aging.
- Consumers and their families develop Successful Aging Plans where it is clearly stated the consumers’ desires for where he/she wants to live, their healthcare needs & desires, their planned financial arrangements, their plans for socialization opportunities and their end-of-life desires.
- This program is a fee-for-service program.
Our Mission & Vision
- TASC’s mission is to provide individuals with developmental disabilities the instruction, training and support needed to ensure that they achieve their highest level of independence, develop a sense of well-being, and realize their greatest potential.
- We envision a future where individuals with developmental disabilities live fully integrated lives within their community. They will have opportunities to share in all aspects of a full, productive, personally meaningful and satisfying life.
16600 Sherman Way Suite #240
Lake Balboa, CA 91406
17400 Vanowen Street
Lake Balboa, CA 91406